BB Wars | Operation Dawnbreaker
Walk On Player Disclaimer
- This is a Texas Event
- PLEASE PRINT THE INVOICE AS THIS IS YOUR TICKET!
- PLEASE READ the D14 Field Rules at the bottom of the page
- Register Online to secure a spot on the side of your choice
- Limited Slots Available - First Come, First Serve
- Walk-on Players are Allowed but will pay an extra $10 for same-day Registration
- Click on the D14 Field Waiver link and fill out their electronic waiver
- Lunch will not be provided
- Raffle will be between scenarios before lunch break
To ensure fairness and balanced play, Walk On players will be assigned
a team. We will attempt to be as accommodating as possible, but please bring
both Green Based Camo as well as Tan Based/Civilian clothing. To ensure you get to play on the team you wan, please purchase your tickets early.
What is BB Wars | Operation Dawnbreaker?
This will be a one day operation set in the BB Wars story line, continuing the events of previous events under this name. It is an easy-access scenario Airsoft event in which players will take up arms as either Imperial soldiers, or the Rebel Militia and complete objectives in order to win the day for their chosen side!
Official BB Wars Website: http://www.airsoftgi.com/Spotlight/bbwars/index.html
After a long conflict drawn out of the course of several years, the Empire has finally taken over, eradicated the rebel movement, and taken back the land stolen by the vigilante usurper Bob The Axeman. All is not quiet on the warfront however, as in the wake of Bob’s disappearance from the battlefield, a slew of new movements have taken place, trying to fight back the Empire in the same vein. They have all adopted the former symbol of the Rebel Movement, and though they all fight independently and with different tactics, they are all fighting for the same thing: Freedom.
While the empire has done well to quell any uprising so far, these groups become increasingly violent. Each grassroots movement has slowly began to amass an armory of massive proportions, setting the stage for a violent opening Salvo on what is sure to become a multi-front war for the Tyrannical Empire.
The first of these fights is poised to take place at District 14, as history repeats itself, and the new Southern Militia Rebel Group has put in motion a plan to crush the empire in the most symbolic way possible, by overthrowing the facility that made for the last battleground of the Old War. Should they succeed, they will surely rally the call for other groups to take up arms, and continue the fight.
Cost: $40 Online Registration | $40 In-Store Registration | $50 Same-day Registration at the Field
3201 Cowling Rd Sanger, Texas
Sunday, March 12, 2016
Rebel Troopers – Civilian clothing and/or Tan-based Camo (Example: 3-color desert, 6-color desert, AU A-TACS, Desert Digital, AOR1, Solid Tan, Desert DPM, Desert Tiger Stripe, Kryptek Highlander, Gray/Gray Based Camo etc.)
Imperial Elite Guard – Green-based Camo (Example: OD Green, Woodland, Multicam, FG A-TACS, Woodland Digital, AOR2, Woodland DPM, ABU, ACU, Project Honor, Kryptek Mandrake, Black/Black Based Camo etc.)
There are NO
restrictions or requirements for gear color (I.E. Woodland Camouflage with Tan Plate carrier is still on the Imperial side.)
Rebel Troopers – Jeremy "The Fish" Fisher
Imperial Elite Guard – Dave "The Beard" Stone
8-9:30 – Registration and Rules Briefing
9:30-10 – Commanders brief their troops and begin deployment
10-12:30– Game 1
12:30-2:00 – Raffle / Lunch Break
2:00-4:30 – Game 2
4:30-5:00 – Final Battle
D14 Field Waiver:
Airsoft GI Universal Game Rules
Magazines Allowed - Any type of magazine is allowed with any gun (example: High Caps, Box Mags, Mid caps, Standard Caps, etc.) Adding box mags, high caps, etc. does not reclassify your gun as a support weapon for purposes of FPS limits, please see the D14 field rules below.
Medic rules - These allow you to be bandaged once before heading back to respawn (Bandage must be carried by the wounded player). Players may wait in place for a medic for a maximum of 5 minutes.
Melee kills - These are allowed and encourage, however, melee weapons must be made out of foam or soft rubber. They can have plastic cores but be covered with foam for safety purposes (Example: Plastic ninja sword covered with foam or homemade foam sword)
Hard Respawn – This is a respawn location that is not mobile. Players may come back and tap this location to immediately re enter the game.
Mobile Respawn – This is a flag that can be moved around the battlefield by the controlling team so that friendly players may respawn. Once the flag is under fire, players may no longer respawn there and the flag must be moved out of the line of fire in order to be used for respawn. These flags may be captured by the enemy team.
D14 Airsoft Field Rules
Age restrictions and requirements:
• Players under the age of 18 must have a guardian sign a waiver prior to each game. If multiple players arrive with a guardian, that guardian may sign responsibility for all players. No players under 12 years old allowed.
•SMG – 350 FPS max, no minimum engagement distance. Gun must have a folding or wire stock, or no stock and be under 19 inches with the stock folded. No full auto under 20'.
• Pistols/shotguns – 350 FPS max, no minimum engagement distance.
• Rifles- 400 FPS max, 20ft minimum engagement distance.
• Support Weapons – 450 FPS max, 50ft minimum engagement distance, not for intra-building play. Must be based on belt or drum fed weapons. Simply adding a box mag to a M4, AK, MP5, etc does not classify as a support weapon. Examples of support weapons: M249, M60, M240, MG36, PKM, RPK, MG42, etc.
• DMR - 450 FPS Full Auto outside. Mid Caps or Low Caps only. 50ft minimum engagement distance, not for intra-building play. Magnified scope and bi-pod are required, DMR class replicas must visually fit the classification so it is not confused with standard Rifle class replicas.
• Sniper – 550 FPS max, 100ft minimum engagement distance, not for intra- building play. Magnified scope and bi-pod are required, Sniper class replicas must visually fit the classification so it is not confused with standard Rifle class replicas.
FPS Limits (HPA and Gas)
All FPS will be checked with .28g BBs supplied by D14 Airsoft.
•SMG – 300 FPS max, Zero MED. Gun must have a folding or wire stock, or no stock and be under 19 inches with the stock folded. No full auto under 20'. SMGs will not be allowed to have box mags. BB weight is not to exceed .28g
•Rifles – 330 FPS max, 20ft MED
•Support Weapons – 380 FPS max, 50ft MED, not for intra-building play
• DMR – 380 FPS max, Full Auto outside. Mid Caps or Low Caps only. 50ft MED
•Sniper – 450 FPS max, 100ft MED
• Allowed grenade types – Sound/simulated flash grenade (“Thunder Bee” type), BB grenade (“Tornado” type)
• NO pyrotechnics or flame of any type. No cold smoke unless authorized by head admin on the day of the event
• Kill zone (all grenades) – 20ft radius, equivalent to a small room
• BFGs allowed with admin test and approval.
***Grenade can not be thrown over the wall of a building. They may only be thrown underhanded through a window or doorway.***
General Ammunition/Magazine restrictions:
• Biodegradable BB’s are required out of respect to the land owner
• .20 gram minimum BB weight
• Glass, steel, plastic or other exotic BB’s are strictly prohibited
• Low or mid-cap mags are recommended. Hi-cap magazines are discouraged, but allowed. In order to get the most out of play at D14 we recommend mid cap mags for realism.
• FULL seal goggles/full seal glasses to be worn by all players at all times when on the field.
• Full face masks are REQUIRED for any player under the age of 18 and strongly suggested for other players.
• Knee pads, Elbow pads and full finger gloves are strongly recommended but not required.
• Handheld or weapon mounted flashlights are strongly recommended but not required.
• Glow sticks recommended and dead rags are required.
***YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON THE FIELD WITH OUT A DEAD RAG***
General conduct and game play:
• Semi-auto fire only inside of all buildings.
• Fully automatic fire is permitted outdoors or from inside a building ONLY if the player’s barrel is OUTSIDE of the structure.
• A player may fire full auto into a building but only if the player and weapon are completely outside of the structure.
• No “parlay” or “bang” rules. If either are offered to the player he is not required to accept.
• Knife kills are permitted with a dull rubber or plastic knife.
• All body hits count, including friendly fire.
• Hits on a player’s weapon do not count.
• Blind fire is prohibited.
• Magazines will remain out of all weapons while in staging or briefing areas.
• Unless directly authorized by a member of the staff all ladders or roofs are off limits.
• Doors, rooms, and ladders marked with “DNE” (Do Not Enter) or “DNC” (Do Not Climb) are not in play and entering or using such areas is strictly prohibited.
• All vehicles are to be kept within the marked Safe Lanes and Parking lots AT ALL TIMES.
• Alcohol is not permitted on this property.
• Only members of Law Enforcement, Military or CHL holders are permitted to bring real firearms onto the property. ALL REAL FIREARMS ARE TO REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES.
• Any and all issues with players or the facility should be directed to a staff member.
If at anytime we feel a player does not have the capacity or inclination to play safely
and responsibly, that player will be escorted off the premises.
These rules will be enforced for your safety.